One of the driving forces in my life has always been CURIOSITY about the body, the mind and the “why” and “how” of “us” humans.
To satisfy curiosity one must learn to observe and to listen. This led me to grow my knowledge in Complementary Medicine influenced by my Basque roots. Early memories include magical moments collecting herbs with my father that my mother would prepare into ointments or bitter teas.
Later on, my travels around Asia and South America helped me appreciate other cultures and the common essence that unite us all on our healing journey.
Based in London, I trained in different types of bodywork, Naturopathy and NLP. When I discovered Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy, it became the unifying thread between all the disciplines I learned, and a new way of seeing the world.
My first opportunity as a teacher came in 1994 at Westminster University in London. Since then, I enjoy every opportunity to share my knowledge, in a group or at individual level.
Currently I practice and impart courses in Barcelona, online and in different parts of the world.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology (UCM) (ongoing).
- Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy. (Midline Institute- Barcelona 2014)
- Craniosacral Therapy I and II. (Upledger Institute 2010)
- NLP (Institute Gestalt 2009)
- Naturopathy. University Expert. (Fernando Pessoa University- Heilpraktiker Institute. 2002)
- ITEC Holistic Massage, Reflexology, Aromatherapy, Phytotherapy, Thai Massage. (Morley College- London- 1992)
- Public Relations degree (IVNP 1987)
- Member of the European Therapist Foundation (FET)
- Member of Spanish Association of Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapist
- Professor at Westminster University London in 1994
- TEDx speaker at TEDx Sitges 2021- “La importancia de habitar el cuerpo para ser feliz” (“The importance of embodiment for your happiness”).
- Teacher at Mindvalley University in Barcelona (2017), Tallin, Estonia (2018) and Pula, Croatia (2019).
- Co-author of the Best Seller “Ignite your life for women”.
- Teacher at Heilpraktiker Institute, Barcelona, 2000-2020.
- Speaker at Heilpraktiker Natural Therapies Congress 2006
- Speaker at Cosmobelleza, 2005, 2007, 2013
- Teacher in CTM, Mataró, spain and Centre to the Mediterranean sea, Menorca.
- Different training courses in Madrid, Seville, Menorca, Lebanon, London.
- Private practice in Homedical, Barcelona.
- Therapist at Women & Health, London. 1998.